I feel so fortunate to be a photographer and to have the privilege of peeking through windows into the lives of others and showing them, through my photos, the warmth and love I see there. I am passionate about capturing sincerity and inner happiness in people and enjoy helping people relax and loosen up to achieve that. Often, when you see people laughing in my portraits, they're laughing at me being a dork. ; ) And of course I love treasure-hunting for the candid moments that happen all on their own.
Describing my photography style in a few words: Genuine, romantic, and playful.
* I love to travel... especially to Italy and Costa Rica!
* I get a kick out of witty tip jar slogans. For example: "Every time you don't tip, a child gets a mullet."
* I like cheesy Dad jokes. I'm a punner, what can I say.
* I think my family is the coolest.
* I don't know a whole lot about cooking (except how to make a mean spaghetti). I once asked my chef friend what kind of caramel you use to make caramelized onions. 'Nuff said.
* I love to read!
Jessica Zais lives in Kelowna BC, and works all over the Okanagan and BC. She is also a destination wedding photographer and loves to travel! She has photographed weddings in such destinations as Italy, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Alaska.